Welcome!

Hello, I'm Josh and welcome to my AS Media blog. I have worked very hard on my blog, I have had to fight against it at times when I have had difficulty uploading images or arranging things the way I wanted them, but in the end, I got there! I hope you enjoy my work!

Evaluation Question 4

4 -Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?
The average reader of Plug-In would be a 16-25 year old male, although the music selection does not rule out femal readers. Their average preference in music is Pop/Rock music, and they would attend between 3-5 gigs or festivals a year. They will averagely spend their free time listening to music, watching/playing sport or spending time with friends. Averagely, they will listen to 3-5 hours of music a week, commonly whilst driving, listening to radio stations such as Capital, Kiss and BBC Radio 1 and spend just under £8 a month on music related products such as magazines. They would earn roughly between £30-50 a week in a part time job. When they shop, they tend to use Topman, Topshop, River Island or Next. Their music taste will normally be quite diverse, enjoying older music from artists such as Paul Weller to more modern pop music from the likes of Ed Sheeran.
hailer.jpg

The three guys pictured above are a stereotypical version of the type of reader of this magazine. Mark, on the far left, enjoys listening to Capital radio whilst in his car and his favourite artist is Ed Sheeran, he enjoys going out clubbing with his friends. Chris, in the middle enjoys modern rock music from the likes of Linkin Park and Gaslight Anthem. He too enjoys clubbing with his friends, and working in his part time job. Luke, on the far left, enjoys older music from the likes of Paul Weller, who he saw recently in Camden. He is a university student in his final year.