Welcome!

Hello, I'm Josh and welcome to my AS Media blog. I have worked very hard on my blog, I have had to fight against it at times when I have had difficulty uploading images or arranging things the way I wanted them, but in the end, I got there! I hope you enjoy my work!

Evaluation Question 3


3 - What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?
IPC Media (formerly International Publishing Corporation) a wholly owned subsidiary of Time Inc., is a consumer magazine and digital publisher in the United Kingdom, with a large portfolio selling over 350 million copies each year. IPC Media publish NME magazine, and as I have based my magazine upon NME, I decided to use IPC Media as the publisher for my magazine, Plug-In. I also chose to use IPC Media, because as a worldwide known distributor, they would be able to make my magazine available in large quantities around the world.