Welcome!

Hello, I'm Josh and welcome to my AS Media blog. I have worked very hard on my blog, I have had to fight against it at times when I have had difficulty uploading images or arranging things the way I wanted them, but in the end, I got there! I hope you enjoy my work!

Planning Music Magazine Names

When I planned my music magazine, I spent alot of time planning the name for the magazine.
I had several choices of names for the magazine and I narrowed it down to two names; 'Plug-In' and 'Lost in Stereo'

I decided not to use 'Lost In Stereo' for my name as it was too long to really make much use of the space on my front page. Furthermore, it would have been too long a name for a magazine, as many magazines are short and snappy, such as 'Q!', 'NME' and 'Kerrang!'

I went with the name 'Plug-In' as it was shorter and simpler. Furthermore, it is a common phrase used in the music industry, which will help my magazine to appeal to a wider audience than 'Lost In Stereo' would have.